Use Wallet to collect your payment methods in one place, and keep it secure with a PIN code.
NFC is not supported by all phones. For availability, go to www.microsoft.com/mobile/
Wallet is a virtual wallet on your phone. You can:
• Make Store payments, for example, when buying an app
• Make in-app purchases with your stored cards
• Use your cards in Wallet for NFC payments, if supported by your network service provider
• Store your Microsoft gift cards on your phone
• Store your boarding passes, deals, tickets, and more
1. To define a PIN code for your Wallet, tap Wallet.
> settings+PIN, and switch Wallet PIN to On
3. Type in a PIN code for your Wallet.
4. Tap done.
Your phone asks for the PIN code you defined every time you access Wallet.
Tip: To protect your Store purchases, tap the Use your Wallet PIN to protect your
music, app and in-app purchases check box.
Defining a PIN code for Wallet does not prevent using NFC for payments.
Note: Payment and ticketing apps and services are provided by third parties. Microsoft
Mobile does not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any such apps or
services including support, functionality, transactions, or loss of any monetary value. You
may need to reinstall and activate the payment or ticketing app after repair of your
device. You may need to reinstall and activate the cards you have added as well as the
payment or ticketing app after repair of your device.